Organize your front entrance, bathroom, bedrooms, kitchen, truly this piece can work anywhere in your home. Extra shelf on bottom ideal for baskets, tall bottles, large pots, the possibilities are endless! Finished in white, this smart piece is equipped with nine stylish natural stained, Mahogany drawers, making it easy to hide away odds and ends.
- This is a piece you will wonder how you lived without
- Constructed from solid Mahogany
- Same finish front and back
- Drawers constructed from solid mahogany wood with stops so they will not fall out
- Painted drawer interiors
- Metal antique brass knobs
- Anti-tip kit included for safety and stability
- Environmentally sustainable seven step finishing process will not harm your children, pets and household
- Overall: 34"H x 13.75"D x 42"W
- Nine drawers perfectly sized for organized knick knack storage: 7.25"H x 2.25"D x 9.75"W
- Top shelf with 1" overhang: .75"H x 13.75"D x 42"W
- Bottom open shelf: 10"H x 11.75"D x 40"W
- Squared feet: 4"H x 1.5"D x 1.5"W
- Weight: 43 lbs.
- Arrives at your home fully assembled
- Care: Dust with a soft, dry cloth. Avoid using chemical and abrasive cleaners as they may damage the finish
- Decorative items in photo not included
- Wood has intrinsic distinctions in color and grain pattern and may accept the finishing process differently. These minor imperfections and variation in color enhance the unique beauty of this handcrafted furniture. Studio photography lighting, slight measurement and weight variances are possible. Your viewing device may display colors differently than in real life. The product you receive may vary slightly from the image portrayed.
- Two year warranty against manufacturer defects
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.