Fitted with shelves, cabinet and drawer, its sleek design will snuggle in the tightest of spaces and provide shabby chic charm to any decor. This vertical storage cabinet makes a welcoming home for collectibles, bath and nursery essentials or as a bookshelf to liven up your office, kitchen and den.
- Hand painted in antique black and distressed with warm patina and natural raftwood interior for an interesting three dimensional effect
- Crafted from solid Mahogany wood
- Glass secured inside cabinet door with finished solid wood
- Finished drawer interior with drawer stops
- One non removable shelf in cabinet
- Anti-tip kit included for safety and stability
- Environmentally sustainable seven step finishing process will not harm your children, pets and household
- Anti-tip kit included for safety
- Overall: 67.75"H x 12.25"D x 17.5"W
- Top shelf: 10.75"H x 10.25"D x 11.50"W at shelf opening, 11.75"H x 10.25"D x 14"W inside space
- Bottom and middle shelves: 10.25"H x 10.25"D x 11.50"W at shelf opening, 10.25"H x 10.25"D x 14"W inside space
- Drawer: 3"H x 8"D x 10.25"W
- Two storage spaces in cabinet: 10"H x 9.25"D x 14.25"W
- Antique iron 1.5" round handle
- Squared feet: 2.5"H x 1.75"
- Weight: 34 lbs.
- Arrives at your home fully assembled
- Care: Dust with a soft, dry cloth. Avoid using chemical and abrasive cleaners as they may damage the finish.
- Decorative items in photo not included
- Wood has intrinsic distinctions in color and grain pattern and may accept the finishing process differently. These minor imperfections and variation in color enhance the unique beauty of this handcrafted furniture. Studio photography lighting, slight measurement and weight variances are possible. Your viewing device may display colors differently than in real life. The product you receive may vary slightly from the image portrayed
- Two year warranty against manufacturer defects
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.