You will love the space-saving vertical design of this wide cabinet in a tight space that you do not want to waste. This rustic tall bookshelf with drawers looks as perfect in a country farmhouse as it would in an industrial modern loft. Hand-rubbed finish highlights the vintage wood beauty of this traditional bookcase. This shelving unit is not just for books in your library, show off and organize your family photos and collections in shabby chic style.
- Four spacious shelves ideal for baskets in your bathroom, bulky sweaters in your bedroom and cookbooks in your kitchen
- Neutral distressed brown finish
- Attractive antique brass 1.5" round metal handles
- Finished interior drawers
- Drawer stops for safety
- Crafted from solid Mahogany wood
- Floor protectors
- Fully assembled
- Free wood samples available
- Anti-tip kit included for safety
- Overall: 70.75"H x 37.5"W x 12.5"D
- Shelves (4): Top: 18.25"H x 33"W x 10.5"D
- Middle (2): 13"H x 33"W x 10.5"D
- Bottom: 12.5"H x 33"W x 10.5"D
- Drawers (2): 3"H x 12"W x 8"D
- Drawer ring pulls: 1.5" round
- Feet: 4"H x 7.5"W x 3.5"D
- Weight: 54 lbs.
- Product Care: Clean with light furniture polish. Harsh chemicals and abrasives will damage the finish.
- Studio photography lighting and slight measurement variances are possible. Your viewing device may display colors differently than in real life. The product you receive may vary slightly from the image portrayed
- Decorative items in photo not included
- Two year warranty against manufacturer defects
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.