Add a whimsical touch of vintage charm with this display cabinet inspired by the traditional London phone booth. Sure to be a conversation piece, its retro vibe will create a bold statement wherever you need extra storage. Enclosed shelves are ideal to display cookbooks, art, glassware, adding a shabby chic accent to liven up any decor.
- Elevate your room beyond the ordinary with this attention grabbing piece
- Shabby chic inspired lightly distressed bold red glazed finish
- Interior, back and shelves same finish as cabinet exterior
- Glass panels secured with finished solid wood inside door and both sides
- Antique iron with brass rub through 1.5" round handle
- Three stationary shelves
- Overall: 71.25"H x 23.50"D x 24"W
- Top shelf: 13.0"H x 21"D x 21.25"W
- Two middle shelves: 11.25"H x 21"D x 21.25"W
- Bottom Shelf: 13.50"H x 21"D x 21.25"W
- 3"H baseboard
- Weight: 112 lbs.
- Anti-tip kit included for safety and stability
- Environmentally sustainable seven step finishing process will not harm your children, pets and household
- Decorative items in photo not included
- Arrives at your home fully assembled
- Care: Dust with a soft, dry cloth. Avoid using chemical and abrasive cleaners as they may damage the finish
- Wood has intrinsic distinctions in color and grain pattern and may accept the finishing process differently. These minor imperfections and variation in color enhance the unique beauty of this handcrafted furniture. Studio photography lighting, slight measurement and weight variances are possible. Your viewing device may display colors differently than in real life. The product you receive may vary slightly from the image portrayed
- Two year warranty against manufacturer defects
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.