With a 42-inch blade span and low-profile design, the casual, traditional style of the Builder Low Profile will complement small rooms in your home without overpowering them. A mainstay in the Hunter® product line, this low-profile ceiling fan with lights features three-speed WhisperWind® motor technology to deliver quiet and ultra-powerful performance.
- Rated for indoor spaces only
- Includes pull chains for quick and easy on/off and speed adjustments
- Snow White finish
- 5 Snow White / Light Oak reversible blades included
- 13 degree blade pitch optimized to ensure ideal air movement and peak performance
- Includes 3 Light light kit with Swirled Marble glass
- Includes 3 6.5W energy-efficient, dimmable LED bulbs to give you control of the ambiance in your space
- Control dimming with a handheld remote or wall control
- LED light kit for lower energy consumption, brighter light output and a longer lifespan than traditional bulbs
- Reversible, 3-speed WhisperWind® motor delivers ultra-powerful air movement with whisper-quiet performance so you get the cooling power you want without the noise you don't
- Specially designed low-profile housing fits flush to the ceiling making it ideal for use in rooms with low ceilings less than 9'
- Appropriate for ceiling heights of 8 foot and greater
- Limited Lifetime Motor Warranty is backed by the only company with over 130 years in the fan business
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.